Search

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

11 Questions Tag!

So a while ago now I was tagged by Indie from Girlie Review to answer her 11 unique questions! There are a couple of rules to it and forgive me for not following them - but I tag all of you and I'll list my unique questions down below!

1.  What is your favorite flower and why?

I love orchids! There are just so elegant and they live a long time and require almost no maintenance so one can enjoy them for longer.


2.  Is there a particular beauty product that you've been dying to try but haven't yet?  If so, why haven't you tried it?

Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder really intrigues me and seems to be the perfect contour powder but at £34 it is expensive and I'm currently using either bronzer of Illamasqua's cream eyeshadow in Inhale to contour so once I finish that I probably will invest in the Aucoin one.


3.  Do you have a signature color (e.g. purple eyeshadow, pink lips)?

I think orange is my signature lip colour - and that means anything will an orange tinge. I love how it looks with my complexion and am pretty obsessed. I decided to pick a lip colour since I'm pretty experimental with the rest of my makeup.


4. What do you do when you feel like you're in a rut with your hair?

Go get it shaped. I like the length of my hair and therefore don't do much to change it but I do like to get it shaped professionally so it doesn't look flat.


5.  What is one TV show, book or movie that you secretly love but are embarrassed to admit?

Nothing really - I like all genres (apart from horror) and watch a wide variety of TV. Currently I'm watching Pretty Little Liars, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Supernatural, Drop Dead Diva & Game of Thrones

Movie wise, same opinion I'm currently in the middle of Immortals which I'm actually loving but then again I love anything ancient greek/roman

Books - I'm drawn towards the Mystery genre! 


6.  What makeup trends did you embrace in the past that you now hate so much you've burned every picture of you sporting the look?

I've only been into makeup the way I am now for around a year so can't comment on the trend thing but before when I knew close to nothing, I didn't realise my skin type was dry and always used a matte foundation thinking that's what I needed. I am ashamed today for a long time I looked very powdery LOL. 

7.  What types of perfume scents do you gravitate toward?  Does it change for the seasons?

The staples in my perfume collection are Chanel No.5, Narciso Rodriguez for her and Boss Femme. Other than that I like a couple of ouds that my sister and mother have mixed for me.


8.  What is your favorite type of red lip to wear? (anything from strawberry chapstick to full on lacquer finish fire engine red lip)

I can't wear a full on red lip as I feel too conscience - so for me an orangey red is the way to go - and it can be as bright as possible I don't mind. I like pairing a strong orangey red with a lightish eyeshadow and tons of mascara.


9.  How do you achieve a summer glow?  Do you like a real tan, fake tan, bronzer, abstain completely and hide in the shade?

If I'm looking a little pale I'll use a gradual tan but not really much more.


10.  What was your last beauty product fail?  Did you return it?  If not, why?

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation - I like it but I just thought it would blend in more easily. I didn't return it since you can't return cosmetics in the UK and I make it work by mixing it with other foundations like Makeup Forever HD


11.  How do you plan on having fun this summer (or winter if you're down under)?

I turn 21 this summer so something fun will be planned - just don't know what yet!


My 11 Questions for you!

  1. In your opinion which celebrity has the best makeup?
  2. Do you wear colourful clothes or neutral ones?
  3. Cats or Dogs?
  4. Your favourite holiday destination?
  5. What's the last thing you ate?
  6. What time do you wake up in the mornings?
  7. Your favourite TV shows?
  8. What's one thing you're good at?
  9. What part of history fascinates you?
  10. Name one cuisine you could live on?
  11. What are you most excited for at the moment?

Have fun and please link back your tags, I'd love to read them!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I have been obsessed with orange lips lately :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did your tag :D loved your questions http://lisas-leisure.blogspot.no/2012/06/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much appreciate it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...