- Next, these bronzers aren't matte, they do have a very subtle golden sheen much like NARS' Laguna bronzer that adds a soft effect - not at all glittery.
- The bronzer is incredibly soft making it very easy to blend and pick up product, requiring almost no effort.
- Lasts all day so much so I don't need to carry it around - but I like the puuurrrrrddddyyy compact!
- Retails for £33 for 15g of product, to give you an idea NARS Laguna retails for £25 and contains only 8g - so that's £8 extra for 7g more. Good value in my opinion.
- I love the gold packaging and it's retro feel. The pouch it comes with is also clever in that it stores the brush as well.
This swatch is one swipe of the bronzer
What bronzer do you use? Willing to check out Dolce's?